So I checked my mail after a long time and saw that I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Lina from All About Cooking This is my first award and I am really happy about this.
Guys, do not forget to check out her blog. It has got some of the finest recipies. Trust me, you will fall in love with cooking after reading her blog. She has also many contests and challenges which are fun and exciting.
- Use the award photo.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate 10 Blogs.
- Ask questions.
- Which literary genre do you prefer?
I like both fiction and non-fiction. Between the two, fiction definitely. Under fiction, RomComs are my favorite.
- Which book do you know and love?
I do not read too many books. I prefer watching movies. But I love the ‘the hunger games’ series.
- Which book are you passionate about now?
The Hunger Games series..still? Yes. 😛
- Why did you start blogging?
Well, this just started out of no where. I never thought I would write let alone starting a blog. After my first post, I thought it would be nice to help people and that is how I started writing on different things. I too learn and remind myself of a lot when I write. It makes me happy.
- Order or Chaos?
Order but it doesn’t always seem to be it.
- Where would you like to live?
I do not mind anywhere but love the open space.
- Starry sky or sunset?
- What is better? A paperback or e-book?
- What is writing for you? Do you see it as a hobby or hoping for a future as a writer?
Well, um..I do not know actually. But it makes me happy. As of now I am not looking to be a future writer but wish to publish a book or write a column with what I believe which could help the people around. So Part- time, is it?
- What do you think about social network?
It is definitely a nice way to connect with people. But I also see it as a platform to waste time and make you lazy 😛
I nominate the following 10 blogs for this award. I forward the same questions along with:
-Did you come across obstacles when you started off this blogging journey If so, how did you overcome them?
I hope you continue this chain and use this to discover more blogs.
- Megan Condis https://megancondis.wordpress.com
- John Scalzi http://whatever.scalzi.com
- Tara Sparling http://tarasparlingwrites.com
- Brey Brey 44 http://ordinaryadventures.co
- Catherine Ryan http://catherineryanhoward.com
- Stephy http://stephysweetbakes.com
- Prachi http://prachichaudhari58.blogspot.com
- Tanvi Rumale http://sunshinegirllovesgrayskies.wordpress.com
- S. Sahu https://explicitvibe.wordpress.com
- Michelle http://thegreenstudy.com
Have a nice day x